Welcome to the Blog Blitz for Battle Prayers by Michael Klassen and Thomas Freiling, hosted by JustRead Publicity Tours!
ABOUT THE BOOK
Title: Battle Prayers
Author: Michael Klassen and Thomas Freiling
Publisher: Thomas Nelson
Release Date: Feb 15, 2022
Genre: Christian, Spiritual Growth, Prayer
Do the unending obstacles you face make you feel like you’re in a constant spiritual battle? Arm yourself with 100 prayers that will uplift and encourage you during the difficult moments of life.
It can be difficult to find the right words when you’re praying through hard times. In Battle Prayers, find a classic model to lift your prayers to God, not only for yourself, but others.
Each prayer is woven together with Scripture, reminding you that the answers to your struggles can be found in God’s Word and by listening to Him. Battle Prayers:
1. Shows how the power of prayer can lead you to find lasting encouragement
2. Provides inspiration and theological accuracy
3. Offers prayers ideal for helping move the mountains that can sometimes stand in between us and God
Whether a gift or for yourself, this volume of 100 prayers features:
1. Specific Scriptures and cross-references to other prayers in the book for additional encouragement
2. First-person prayers addressed directly to God, ideal for reading aloud during morning, evening, or devotional prayer time
3. A helpful and encouraging Appendix: “The 10 Essential Qualities of an Effective Battle Prayer”
Prayer doesn’t stop with the “Amen,” and is merely the beginning of deeper, daily, more meaningful communication with our Creator. Find peace in stress, healing for broken relationships, and protection for your loved ones in this essential volume of prayers.
(1) winner will receive a print copy of Battle Prayers!
Full tour schedule linked below. Giveaway began at midnight March 23, 2022 and will last through 11:59 PM EST on March 30, 2022. Winner will be notified within 2 weeks of close of the giveaway and given 48 hours to respond or risk forfeiture of prize. US only. Void where prohibited by law or logistics.