About the Travelers Wife 4 Life
Hello Friends, my name is Kimmie (The Travelers Wife 4 Life), and I am a Traveling Wife, Avid Reader and a Web designer/Social Media Coordinator. I love to help others and believe the best way to do that is by being a servant leader and using the talents God gave me to bless those around me. I truly aspire to help others in any way I can. God may not have blessed me with the creative mind to write beautiful stories, he did, however, bless me with the ability to read quickly and find creative ways to make people smile. I will leave the hard stuff to the authors.
You can find me here:
More about Travelers Wife 4 Life…
If you ever want to talk travel (Hence the tag Travelers Wife 4 Life) I am here!
I move around a lot and I am always looking for new places to visit. So if you have any recommendations on places to visit please let me know!
Or Ask me about a place and I have probably been to it or plan to and have recommendations for you!
Running Tally of states I’ve lived:
- Texas – Home Sweet Home
- North Carolina
- New Jersey
Top Places I’ve visited (Listed in no particular order):
- Badlands National Park
- Devils Tower National Monument
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Pikes Peak (America’s Mountain evidently)
- YellowStone National Park
- Grand Teton National Park
- Capulin Volcano National Monument
- Fort Pulaski National Monument
- St.Louis Arch (Gateway Arch National Park)
- Cameron Prairie National Wildlife Refuge
- Glacier Bay National Park and Preserve
- Craig Castle
- Watkins Glenn
- Niagara Falls
- Zion National Park
- The Grand Canyon
Catch up on recent news
Read More About My Adventures!
Travel Recommendations, Places to Eat, and Must Stop Places.